A lot of us are on their awakening journey but at some level people feel stuck, no matter how much healing, transmissions and meditations they have done. And even though these tools are key, most of the awakening people forget their inner children. And they are the most important to keep our focus on if we want to evolve and ascend. If your inner child is stuck, your reality won’t shift the way you want it to.
So, here some signs that you have a stuck and wounded inner child (it can be many due to the age you’ve experienced the trauma):
- Overthinking what others may think of you
- Being afraid of making mistakes
- Trying to be perfect at everything
- Not enjoying things, you actually really loved to do as a child
- Trying to avoid conflicts at all costs and pleasing peopl
- Not speaking your truth and then being resentful
- Not being able to set healthy boundaries and then being resentful and angry
- Attracting toxic people over and over again
- Feeling the need to rescue everyone
- Being judgmental
- Walking on eggshells around people
- Feeling drained most of the time
- Feeling a sadness or emptiness even though nothing special has happened
- Not being able to follow your joy
- Avoiding your feelings and distracting yourself with other things and people
- Avoiding to communicate how you feel because of the fear of being shamed, ridiculed or attacked verbally
- Taking everything personally
Those are just some signs and not all have to be true for you but if more than 3 signs are showing up for you then you have an inner wounded child that needs your attention.
We can only heal when we are raw and real with ourselves and not trying to blame others whether on personal or on a collective level.
We are the only ones that are able to change and the change comes with awareness of our own patterns, not judging them but feeling everything and then release.
If things are not shifting for you then you have to be honest with yourself.
What are you trying to create in your life? And how long have you been trying to shift you reality and haven’t seen significant changes so far?
What pain are you avoiding?
Your inner child sits in your Sacral Chakra which is the portal to your creations. When your inner child is wounded, your Sacral Chakra is out of balance and you can’t create your reality from a higher frequency.
You can vibrate on a higher frequency when you heal your inner child and hence attract higher things and higher vibrating people, friends. This can only change if we face the wounds of our childhood, feel them in order to release them.